Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Angie has been quite busy lately.  2 releases, and a blog freebie kit coming up.  The first release is a very soft, touchable kit called Softly Spoken.  It is beautiful and is loaded with elements for pretty much any occasion.  I think I will get a lot of use out of it.

Here is a LO that I completed with it.

Me on the other hand, I have not been very busy.  I have been struggling to keep up with CT duties, and haven't put any time into designing lately.  It's kinda sad.  I need some inspiration-- anyone got some LO's that they have made with my kits?  I have had hundreds of DL's, and a fair amount of comments, but I never see any finished work.  OK, so like 2 people other than my CT have sent me LO's.  For those I am grateful.  For the rest of you... Show me results!  I would LOVE to see what you did.  I am going to try to get at least a mini kit put together this week.  Maybe I will release it next week for Friday Freebies?

No comments: