Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer Train... Coming to a blog near you!

Gosh it was hot here yesterday!  We were in a heat advisory most of the day.  I stayed inside, but man that AC was working hard! Today we have a playdate with some friends, that will probably be inside too :(.  But it will be good for all the little ones to play together.

All of the CT members at DTRD and Jacabean Designs have been working on a blog train.  I can't wait to share it with you, so stay tuned.  It goes live on July 22.  You won't want to miss it.

Today I have for you a hot new kit from Down This Road Designs.  It was actually released last week, so I am a little behind.  It's called Slices of Summer.  It was so fun to work with and totally captures summer!
Here's some LO's that I have completed.



No comments: