Saturday, December 12, 2009

12 days of Christmas.... and the last part of the Take Flight freebie kit



Here is a schedule of the 12 days of Christmas at Scrapable.


Love the ad?  It's made from Jackie's new kit, called Gift Wrapped.  Want to win the kit?  Head to her blog (http://jacabean.blogspot.com) to check it out!  You have until Sunday!

And here's the link to the last part of Take Flight- THE ELEMENTS.

There is one other thing that I wanted to mention, it is that I don't include all of the elements and papers in the previews, so you are really getting a lot more than what is pictured.    Do you like this or do you prefer to see all of it?  Would you rather have me say how many papers/ellies there are?

4 comments:

Penney said...

I just found your blog today. Thanks for the great designs!

In answer to your question, I think it's fun to get more in the download than what is pictured in the preview.

Thanks again for your generosity!

larkd said...

Take Flight is a great kit. TFS it with us.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Dec. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing this beautiful kit!