Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sneek peak of "Backstage Pass"

Today I have a sneek peak of my newest kit "Backstage Pass".  It was inspired by my cousin's Bar Mitzvah, which was a rock/music/band theme.  I had a lot of fun creating it, and can't wait to share it with you.  Well, yes I can actually.  I have a few things to finish up, and my fabulous new CT is busy creating LO's with it, so you can download it on Monday, January 25th.





I am also going to start "Freebie Fridays".  On Friday, I will post QP's/templates, clusters, etc from my CT and any freebies I make for Jackie's CT.  Although the kits will remain free, I am not considering their releases part of "Freebie Friday"  So stop by often, there will be a lot more excitement around this blog from now on!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Great pallet! Can't wait to see the kit :)