Monday, January 17, 2011

Catch up, yet again!

Here I am, trying to play catch up once again.  Life's been so crazy lately!  Mom's laid up with a busted elbow, she messed it up so bad that she had surgery and she's trying to recover from everything at once.  So I have been trying to help out, which means I've been away from home for the past 2 long weekends.

My CT designers have been working away, and there's a few new kits I want to show you.  The first was released last Tuesday and it's by Down This Road Designs. You can find it at Brownie Scraps.  It's a LDS kit for the "Young Women" Program.  I'm not LDS, and I don't know much at all about the program, but it looks like a wonderful way to bring young women up.  The kit is beautiful, chock full of inspiration, bright colors, and great elements.   If you are not LDS, don't worry- the kit has SOOO much in it, I really think it would work for any young girl.  It's called Precious Values.  Well, check it out yourself...


Here's a LO that I completed using the kit.


Be sure to stop by my blog again tomorrow and Thursday.  I have a surprise :) 


No comments: