Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Exquisite Release- Jacabean Designs

Wow!  2 days in a row.  Good to be back in the swing of things.  Lots of releases happening, so have to get them all out here!

Today, Jackie is releasing her newest kit- Exquisite.  It is just that.  Take a look!

This is so beautiful!   The colors match my bridesmaid dress from my little sis's wedding so stay tuned for more LO's.  I can't find the photos right now... I actually don't think I took that many, so I will have to rely on hers.  Here's a LO of some frozen fog/frost roses, hoar frost-- whatever you want to call it.  


Tomorrow I am posting a QP for all my loyal blog followers.  Well-even if you don't follow my blog it will be available.  I'd really appreciate a follow though!  Or at least a comment to let me know you snagged it.  Here's a little peek.  See you then! 





No comments: