Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Get Ready for some Freebies!

I may have been slacking, but my CT and Jackie's CT have been cookin up some awesome freebies for you.  Come back Friday to snag them all.

Oh, and the 15th I will release my new kit, it is called "Go Purple"  I am going to charge for this one, but all the proceeds are going to my husband's cousin- who just finished up treatment for Hodgkin's Disease.  Her benefit is in April.  This may be my favorite kit yet!  It will be priced at $3.50USD, and if I get a chance, I will be making an alpha to go with it for only $1.00 more.


Then around the 20th, a blog train is departing!  Jackie's CT has stepped up to provide some AWESOME goodies.  The theme is "monsters" and I can't wait for you to see what is in it.  All free.  Yup.  

So stick around.  There are good things to come! 


No comments: