Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Lessons and

Hi Everyone, hope Halloween was great!  We had a lot of fun, and we still have one party to go this weekend- Adults only.  Vaughn was a puppy, and after we were done handing out candy we took him around with some of our friends and their kids.    At our old house we had 20-30 kids tops, this year I bought 120 pieces of candy, because i figured we would have more because it is a more kid friendly neighborhood. LOL, I ran out of candy in 40 minutes.  I talked to my neighbor, she said they ran out of candy (500 pieces) within an hour the first year they were here.  Guess I will buy more next year!

Now on to my CT duties... the kit I am working with can be found at DPH.
It’s called “That October Kit” This kit is loaded with fun fall elements that you can get a lot of mileage out of.  It’s got 15 papers and 41 elements.  It also includes some pre-clustered elements that are amazing!  What are you waiting for?  Head to Digital Paper Hearts to pick it up!
http://digitalpaperhearts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_96&products_id=1353

First is the kit preview, then 2 of the LO's that I have done with this kit.









No comments: