Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Thanksgiving Treat- Christmas Style

So I finished up the kit that I started for Christmas.  I am giving it for free on my blog, so be sure to stop by over Thanksgiving weekend to pick it all up.  Here is the preview.  I am having problems uploading- but it should be done later this evening.  I will put up the papers  first.

I would love you hear your thoughts on the kit... Like it, Love it, Hate it, or otherwise.  I would like to be in a store by early next year, so I need all the feedback I can get to make things better.  As I mention below I will be holding some one kit CT calls, so if you are interested, send me your LO's!

Since I have my holidays all messsed up anyway, I put together a list of scrapping resolutions for me:

*Offer 1 Freebie every 2 weeks to be posted on my blog (A full kit, not just a sampler!)
*Practice creating my own elements.  (yes, from scratch- this could be challenging- I am terrible at extractions
*Blog more often (this is a tough one too- I'm sooo busy lol)
*Give up a CT Team.  (this will be sad, and I will be staying on one CT, but I just don't have time for it all)
*Offer 1 Kit CT calls to get feedback on kits, and have more than just a preview to promote, as well as meet some new people.
*Continue working with mentors to improve my designs.  (thanks Jackie and Ramona!)

Hope everyone travels safe if you are traveling.  See you tomorrow with the elements.


Download the papers HERE

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Beautiful kit Megan! I especially love the star and snowflake :)

Jackie said...

Oh, and the papers have some really great textures too!

Jackie said...

And you're always welcome :) I'm happy to help! Your kit will hit my blog this weekend.

Scrubbie said...

magnifico! thanks oodles for the freebie!!!
Scrub

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing this beautiful kit!

Lorena Digital Designs said...

You should definitely have your own store, Megan. These papers are amazing, and your eye for layout and color combinations is right on. Thank you!

GlitterQueen said...

This is a gorgeous Christmas kit! Love the glitter frame cluster and that beautiful red snowflake flower.